Pinarello Quattro GambeMotvrici
Date: June 07 Ad ID: GREGO
Frame Material - Aluminum 7005 T6 - Built in 2010 for racing and training. This bike has won 10+ National Titles. Driver size is 58. I ride a 56 frame and adjusted it to fit. The stoker size is very adjustable.
- Durace Shifters, Brakes, Derailers, Cassettes, Etc.
- 53/39 double front drive rings
- Whiskey front fork
- Electronic Shifting (Super smooth, game changer) Charger is included.
- Cane Headset
- Deda Bars and Stems, all matching. Both Road and TT bars are Dead
- Saddles are “Italia SLR Saddles
- Quick couplings allow for fast change over from Road to TT setup.
- Race Wheels were Custom built, ENVE Carbon wheels with Disc Brakes. The wheels were built for the wight of two riders. Original cost of wheels was $2800.00 (700c)
- Standard wheels are Th540 Wheels also custom built for a tandem. (700 c) DT Swiss Bearings
- Rear cassette is a 11/28
Asking price is $6000.
Bike is located in northern Wisconsin. I am willing to bring it to Minneapolis, Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, and Duluth areas. Or shipping expense of the buyer.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.