Co-Motion Cappucino with Softride Beam
Date: May 18 Ad ID: MTNAU
Blue/purple. 5’8” Captain 5’6” Stoker. Will fit taller captain, could be trying for someone shorter. Can fit a wide range of stokers due to the beam attachment.
- Phil Wood quick release hub (40 spokes) with Velocity Deep V rims built by Peter White Cycles https://www.peterwhitecycles.com/wheels.php
- Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 700x28 tires. The frame can likely handle 700x30 and maybe 700x32, 145mm rear hub spacing, 100mm front hub spacing
- Shimano XTR V-brakes
- Shimano XT rear and 105 front derailleurs
- Ritchey Logic triple cranksets. 32/44/53
- 8-speed cassette with bar end shifters (simple and durable)
- Includes a variety of spare parts for the beam.
- Stoker handlebars are currently drop bars with non-functional levers. Bullhorn handlebars included should you want to install them. Bottle cage as shown in the photo is not included.
Asking price is $800.
Bike is located in Northern Vermont. Will assist in delivery/meet up within roughly one-hour of travel. Cash or check. Shipping can be arranged at buyer's expense.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.