Co-Motion Cycles - Roadster
Date: Feb 12 Ad ID: ROBER
2004 Co-Motion bike show tandem, purchased as new in 2007 from Gold Country Cyclery (Shingle Springs, CA). Bike has been used for long-distance touring, including the Pacific Coast (Powell River, BC to the Mexican border). Set up for Arkel rear panniers plus handle bar bag (sold separately). Actual bike featured on page 12 of Co-Motion Cycles 2005 catalog (https://www.precisiontandems.com/cat_files/comocatalog2005.pdf)
- Size: Medium 22/19
- Color: cherry pearl
- Aluminum frame (small dent on stoker top tube)
- Wheels: 36-spoke front; 48-spoke rear
- Shimano XTR in rear
- Shimano Dura-ace flight deck triple
- Chris King bottom brackets
- Gates Carbon Drive timing belt
- Wound Up carbon fork (+ original aluminum fork to match bike)
- Triple chain ring in front 30-50
- Rear cassette 9-gear 11-34
- Crane Creek Thudbuster on stoker seat
- Right pull of brake = front & back rim brakes
- Left pull of brake = rear disc brake
- Phil Wood rear hub
- Gator hardshell tires
- Touring fenders
- Old man mountain rack
Asking price is $2000.
Bike is located in Palmdale, CA. Pay with Venmo. Willing to discuss shipping options depending on your location.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.