2006 Co-Motion Supremo
Date: Sept 04 Ad ID: JAPMK
This is our original custom bike from 2006. Top of the range steel Co-Motion when we commissioned it to be built. We’ve done many happy miles on this bike but it’s time to sell it on to a new team. This is a unique design for similar sized team (5’6” captain and 5’7” stoker) with a lowered and shortened captain compartment and lengthened stoker area, but it can accommodate taller and shorter riders. Bike has been well maintained and parts replaced when needed. Frame is in great shape with only one nearly imperceptible ding in the stoker top tube and various scratches and dings from chain slap and rocks. Never been dropped or crashed.
- Frame: CroMoly air hardened steel
- Color: Fade Midnight Blue (PPG BC-5112 and Bright Silver PPG BC-36577)
- Fork: Co-Motion/WoundUp Tandem Carbon - Custom painted to match the frame.
- Headset: Chris King threadless
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace caliper
- Crankset: FSA SLK Carbon Mega Exo Tandem Crankset, Captain: 172.5, Stoker: 170
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra - 10-Speed 12-27, Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Triple
- Chainrings: Shimano 10-speed Cassette 54-42-30
- Wheels: Rolf Prima Tandem Wheelset Alloy, Tires: Grand Prix 4000, 700 x 28
- Custom Name Decal on Stoker top tube: “Honey”
- Extra: water bottle mount in boom tube. Drum brake fittings and cable holders.
We also have the original frame drawing and documentation. We have original shop drawings and documentation. Will include any extra parts with sale. Pedals and saddles shown are not included but we have others to offer if desired.
Asking price is $2000. The frame alone is worth it. We have loved this bike, but it is time to move on to another.
Please give us a call at 978-387-0893 or email email@example.com. We’d be happy to offer a test ride, and have a shop look at it. Shipping is difficult, but can meet a buyer within 50 miles of Merrimack College in North Andover MA.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.