Date: April 14 Ad ID: jdpic
This Santana Arriva tandem bike was purchased new in 1999. We've had lots of great rides on this bike, but we're riding our individual bikes much more now, so it's time to allow another couple the enjoyment of riding the open road together.
Built with Megasized CroMoly tubing specifically for Santana, this bike features a rear suspension seatpost, four water bottle cages, disc-brake-ready rear seat stay and bullhorn handlebars with an adjustable stem for the stoker. We updated the shifters/brake levers a couple years ago, along with replacing the chains, rear cassette and tires. I built a custom mount for the stoker's top tube to provide a place for a secondary bike computer.
The bike comes with a rear rack.
- MegaSize CroMoly, handcrafted for Santana
- Captain sized for 80cm (30"-33")
- Stoker sized for 74cm (28"-32")
- Color: blue
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Gearing: 3 x 9 speed; Front: 53/42/30; Rear: 11-34, new - 75 miles
- Chain: KMC Z72 drive, new - 75 miles
- X9 timing chain, new - 75 miles
- Wheels/rims: Arya tires: 700c x 28c, new - 75 miles (Extra tube in the rack bag)
- Shifters/brake levers: Shimano Sora , new - 75 miles
- Brakes: Shimano, disc brake ready
- Stoker bull horn handlebars w/adjustable stem length
- Saddles: Serfas titanium rails
- Suspension rear seat post
- Rear rack: Old Man Mountain for Santana
- 4 water bottle cages
Note: no pedals are included with this sale, though I might be talked out of two pair of 'Look' style pedals.
The bike is located in Appleton, WI.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.