2006 Santana Triplet
Date: November 1 Ad ID: NEILB
This 2006 Santana triplet was well-loved in our family, but with kids in college, it's time to sell. The bike is in good condition, but there is a small ding in the bottom tube. Both stoker positions have non-standard stem setups, but the original stems are also included. One pair of crank shorteners is included (for the middle stoker).
- Frame: Santana/Eco/Columbus Cromoly, large, red
- Fork: Santana Megasize Cromoly
- Headset: Tange O-ring sealed Aheadset
- Stem: Coordinated forged aluminum stems with quick-load handlebar clamps (also included are some custom stem setups for the stokers)
- Crankset: Ultegra 30/42/53
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano's pipe-splined bottom brackets (tandem version)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra STI
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 11-34 10 speed cassette (11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 28, 34)
- Chain: KMC's Z-9000 "stretchproof" chain with MissingLink-9 connectors
- Pedals: Clipless pedals; includes one pair of crank shorteners
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra STI
- Brakes: Avid linear pull; Arai drum
- Hubs: Hadley Racing tandem hubs
- Rims: 700C FIR deep-section tandem rims with double-eyelet reinforcement, machined braking surfaces and wear indicators, 48 spoke
- Seat Post: Tamer's PivotPlus suspension seat post for rear stoker
- Saddles: Terry Fly/Butterfly men's and women's titanium-railed saddles
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x28C
The bike is located in Rockville, MD (Washington, DC area). Local pickup preferred.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.