Bike Friday Family Tandem Traveler
Date: April 2 Ad ID: Tom5o
This Bike Friday Family Tandem Traveler is named "Godzilla", and it is appropriately a green color. Like all Bike Friday bikes, it can be disassembled for travel.
The bike has been modified for a 3x8 24-speed drivetrain (with non-standard pedal threading). The drivetrain can be retrofitted back to factory 1x8 if desired (with 170 mm stoker crankset) with standard pedal threading front and rear.
- Seats: Planet Bike gel
- Drivetrain: 8-speed 11-32 freehub, SRAM X-4 rear derailleur (new), Shimano triple front derailleur, 48/38/28 chainrings (stoker position)
- Shifters: SRAM Grip Shift
- Brakes: Tektro V-brake
- Wheels: Shimano hubs, Alex X-rims, 32 spoke, Odyssey Frequency 20"x1.75" 100 psi tires
- Captain: 175 mm crankset, pedal threading is opposite normal (RH threads on LHS, LH threads on RHS), pedals - if you have some that are user-serviceable, I can swap the axles if you send them to me, or I can supply cage pedals or VP Components VX (SPD-style) MTB pedals
- Stoker: 160 mm crankset, Nashbar Al cage pedals (RH threads on both sides)
- Ascent wireless computer
- Nashbar mini-pump with gauge
- Pearl Izumi seat bag
- Kickstand with custom mount
- Two plastic water bottle cages
- Bell (for the stoker)
- Factory tools
- Spare spokes
- Factory manual
Potential customers are welcome to ask for more information or pictures. I am the original owner and can supply the serial number if needed.
Price: $2,000 plus shipping. I will ship the bike in the original box.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.