2008 da Vinci Joint Venture
Date: August 14 Ad ID: SALV6
I purchased this beautiful, custom-built da Vinci Joint Venture NEW from Mel of Tandems East in April, 2008. The bike is in FLAWLESS condition, with less than 400 miles on it since new. It is sized (L/S) (for Captains 5'9" to 6'2" and Stokers 5'0" to 5'7". It has 700c wheels and features the da Vinci Independent Coasting System. The Captain and the Stoker can independently relax, take a drink, adjust seat position, stand for a few seconds to relieve weary sit bones, even take a moment to gaze at scenery, while the other keeps pedaling.
- Paint: "Custom" Kandy Colbalt Blue (UK05)
- Frame: Chrome Moly
- Shifters: Campagnolo Chorus Ergo Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Modified Sram X-9
- Front Derailleur: Custom Compact
- Front & Rear Brakes: Avid BB7 203mm
- Front Bars: Blackbird Aluminum Flat ergonomic
- Rear Bars: Profile Stroker Bars
- Headset: Chris King no thread Headset
- Front Stem: Bontrager Race OS
- Rear Stem: Control Tech adjustable
- Fork: X2 Wound Up Carbon Fiber Tandem Fork
- Cranks Front: da Vinci - Length 175
- Cranks Rear: da Vinci - Length 165
- Rear Cogs: 11-32 9 speed x 4
- Chainrings: Shimano Hyperglide 12-18-24-30
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Titanium Ultimax
- Spline Drive: Aluminum
- Wheels: Rolf Vigor Tandem Wheels
- Front & Rear Hubs: Rolf
- Quick Release: Salsa Flip-Offs
- Tires: Continental Four Seasons
- Seatpost Front: Thomson Elite
- Seatpost Rear: Bontrager
- Saddle Front: Terry Falcon Y
- Saddle Rear: RoyalGel
Also included in this sale is an air pump, insulated water bottle, cycle computer, and a large carrier.
The bike is Located in Southern New Jersey. It can be picked up locally, or buyer pays shipping costs.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.