Date: August 10 Ad ID: Pbill
This striking Co-Motion Primera is well maintained and in very good used condition, with nothing more than some cable rub marks on the steerer tube and marks on the top tubes (see pictures).
The bike is size small. The current Captain is 5'9" and the stoker is 5'6".
- Frame:Handbuilt frame with zonally-butted cro-moly steel tubing
- Fork: Co-Motion Taper Gauge w/ CNC Tandem Steerer
- Derailleurs/Shifters: Shimano 105 10-speed
- Brakes: Avid BB7 disc brakes (new pads)
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z Internal
- Drivetrain: Sram GXP Truative cranks 52/39/30 - 11/32 cassette
- Cockpit: FSA Omega compact and Co-Motion stoker bar / FSA Gossamer and Co-Motion adj. stoker stem
- Post/Saddle: Co-Motion 31.6mm / Selle Italia X1 & X3 Lady
- Wheels: Co-Motion hubs / Velocity Dyad rims
- Tires: Continental Gatorskins 700c x 32mm
The bike is located in Granger, IN. I can deliver the bike to the 2021 Midwest Tandem Rally in Racine, WI. I will also cooperate with shipping arranged and paid by buyer.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.