1992 Santana Arriva
Date: August 20 Ad ID: AAMBI
This tandem was purchased and refurbished in 1993. It was was fully repainted and re-decaled in 1994 by Rick Stefani and never left the garage after that. (The stoker preferred to ride her own bike.) Now it needs a home where it will be ridden. The frame is in excellent condition and the components are in good condition.
- Frame Size: Medium - Small
- Material: Columbus Santana steel tubing
- Handlebar Type: Drop Cinelli bars/Specialized stem
- Braze-ons: Front and rear rack and 4 water bottle cage braze-ons
- Standover height: Front: 81cm Rear 77.5cm
- Seat Tube C-C: Front: 52.5cm Rear 49.5 cm
- Derailleurs: Front: Suntour XCSport Rear: Suntour XCD6000
- Shifters: Suntour Barcon Accushift Bar End
- Cassette: 7 Speed
- Crankset: Sugino Triple 54-42-32
- Brakes: Shimano Cantilever and Joytech rear drum brake
- Saddles: Waveflo
- Tires: Specialized K4
- Wheels: Suzue sealed bearing high flange 48 spoke alum rims
- Seatposts: LaPrade
Price: $1,100 or best offer.
The bike is located in the San Francisco Bay area.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.