2015 Co-Motion Carrera
Date: June 17 Ad ID: moab
This Co-Motion Carrera is size large/large. It uses Co-Motion's exclusive zonally-butted Reynolds 631 steel tubing that is light, fast, and takes the sting out of less-than-perfect pavement. The carbon fork provides pinpoint steering and features a tapered steerer for power transfer and front-end stiffness. Shimano's Ultegra drivetrain has the gears to make every climb an easy spin. And, TRP's Spyre mechanical brakes make it easy to put a stop to the fun. This bicycle built for two rolls on fast, light Rolf Prima SL tandem wheels wrapped in grippy Continental Super Gatorskin tires. Both captain and stoker have exceptional ergonomics at their disposal.
- Estimated 5,000 miles (overestimated)
- No scratches or dents
- Rolf Prima Tandem Disc wheels
- Continental Ultra Gatorskin 700c x 28 tires (PLUS a spare set of brand-new tires)
- FSA SLK 11 cm x 6° black stem
- FSA Gossamer, New Ergo, 44 cm handlebar
- Co-Motion stoker bar, 31.8 mm x 48 cm
- Co-Motion black cork bar tape
- Pre-cut Black 60 cm derailleur housing
- Pre-cut black 30 cm derailleur housing
- Cable housing - Jagwire EX bend
- FSA Single chainring bolts - set of five
- Shimano XT 11-32t 10-speed cassette
- KMC 10 speed chain, 5.88mm, 116 links
- Gates CT 69t tandem timing rings
- Gates CT tandem belt, 2000x8mm
- FSA Gossamer 172.5mm, tandem rear cranks - MegaExo
- FSA Gossamer 175mm tandem front cranks Mega/Exo
- Shimano Ultegra front derailleur, triple, 10-speed, braze-on
- Shimano Ultergra 10-speed triple rear derailleur RD6700-GS
- Shimano Ultegra 6700 10-speed STI double/triple, right
- Shimano Ultegra 6700 10-speed STI, triple left
- TRP Spyre disk brake, front, 203 mm rotor
- TRP Spyre diskc brake, rear, 203 mm rotor
- Co-Motion Kalloy 31.6 seat post (captain)
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST, 31.6 mm seatpost (stoker)
- Chris King insert 2, for tapered steerer
- Owner's manual and original receipt
This bike was originally ordered through Brick Wheels in Traverse City, MI.
This sale does not include pedals, saddles or water bottle cages.
The bike is located in McBain, MI. We are willing to travel up to 150 miles from our home for delivery, or we will ship it, with the buyer paying for the bike shop packing it up and shipping expenses.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.