Co-Motion Big AL
Date: April 2 Ad ID: EARLE
This Co-Motion Big Al tandem is a perfect starter for new tandem enthusiast couple. The Co-Motion sizing is large/small. The current owners are 6' (captain) and 5'4" (stoker). We purchased this bike new in 2003, and it has been loved and well cared for. The reason for selling is that we have purchased a new gravel tandem.
This tandem is made of Easton 7005 double butted and triple butted aluminum. The front fork is Co-Motion/Wound Up Carbon Tandem Fork. Custom fade paint - colors Pearlized Snowhite/Tangelo by House of Colors. The front fork and Zefal frame pump have been painted to match.
- Carbon Profile Drop Bars (both Captain & Stoker)
- Easton EA70 Stem (Captain)
- New wheel set in 2017 - White Industry Hubs (40 spoke) with Velocity Deep V Rims
- Frame Size 23/18 (large/small)
- Head Angle, Seat Angle Captain & Stoker 73°
- Top Tube (Front) 23.25"
- Top Tube (Rear) 28.5"
- Standover (Front) 31"
- Standover (Rear) 27"
- Seat Post Diameter 29.8mm
- Rear Axle Spacing 145mm
- Co-Motion Adjustable Stoker Stem
- Shimano Ultegra Tandem Crankset, STI Flight Deck Brake Levers
- Shimano XTR 9 Speed Rear Derailleur with XT Cassette 11-34
- Shimano Ultegra 6500 Triple Front Derailleur 53-42-30
Pedals and seats are not included.
This bike is located in Ocala, FL. We can arrange for shipping if needed at $100.00 (for professional bike shop packaging) above any shipping costs to be incurred by buyer.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.