Santana Nuovo Sport
Date: November 23 Ad ID: RSUPP
My wife and I have been SoCal riders for a couple of decades. This bike is our second Santana and it has a few MS rides under her. My wife has health challenges, so it's time to pass "Red" on to another couple. The bike is a beautiful Milano Red Med/Med 2011 Nuovo Sport Santana Tandem. It has never crashed and is in near-new shape.
- Frame: Butted 7000 series aluminum, weighs 35.6lbs
- Fork: Santana CroMoly MegaSizeT
- Wheels: Shimano hub, 40 spokes, Velocity Fusion rim
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear deraileur: Shimano Deore
- Front derailleur: Shimano triple
- Crankset: Santana Octolink 175/170mm 30/39/53t
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-34t 10spd
- Drive chain: KMC X10.93
- Timing chain: KMC X9.93
- Brakes (front and rear): Avid SD7 V-brake. Set up for bolt-on disc
- Saddles: Matching Terry Chromoly
- Seatposts: Alloy rigid/MIT shockpost
- Handlebars: Profile alloy/ Bullhorn alloy
- Stems: FSA/Control Tech (adjustable stoker)
- Headset: Tange Seiki
Bike is located in Orange County, CA (92646 Zip Code). Local pick up only.
To contact the advertiser, please review the terms and conditions below.
By accessing this website and/or placing an ad on this website and/or selling or buying a product displayed on this website, you agree that no one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website is responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions, the usefulness of the items or the success of the sale of any product displayed on this website. The descriptions and usefulness of the items on this website are strictly the responsibility of the person who provided the descriptions. The success of the sale of any product displayed on this website is strictly the responsibility of the seller and the buyer. Both are cautioned to carefully verify the legitimacy of any potential sale. No one associated with the TandemClassifieds.com website verifies the product descriptions or the legitimacy of any buyer or seller.